0






From a female peruser

My better half recorded a discussion I had with him amid which I said a great deal of things in displeasure about somebody related him. All through that discussion, he was tranquil and I didn't comprehend why just for him to let me know a few weeks after the fact that he has a sound of the considerable number of things I said on that night. I was grief stricken in light of the fact that I could never feel that anybody would do this to their mate.

He instantly let me know that he would erase the recording and he did as such in my nearness Two months after the fact, as we were attempting to hash out issues with respect to that night, he let me know that he had sent that same recording to his inbox and that he was going to forward it to me. Presently he is extorting and insulting me with it undermining not to erase it until I have listened to it again and again. Please I am shouting out for help. Is there anything that I can do to make this leave? My eyes are loaded with tears as I write this cause I feel sold out and could never feel safe or trust my better half again.


Post a Comment


 
Top